Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Handmade Challenge

Because I am dying to see what Carebear will come up for me, I am posting this challenge to all of you as well.

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by yours truly!!

I get to chose what it is, and make it just for YOU!!
However, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (although I'm hoping you do!)

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It will be done this year. (before December 31, 2009!)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Unlike Cherry Tree Lane I am rather limited in my creativity channels but I enjoy photography, scrapbooking, card making... so it will definitely be a suprise as to what I make you!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun!

The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they will be posting this on their blog will win a homemade treat by me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

I am actually looking forward to this and am welcoming the challenge!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey you!! I'll take that challenge!!!

ami said...

Okay, so I'm taking the plunge. Thank goodness I have till the end of the year to make my goodies!

So...whatchu makin me? You do know that I'll be bugging you often about this :)

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates