Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo tag

So I was not tagged to do this, but I thought it was cute, especially once I saw which picture it was.

Here are the rules:

1) Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

2) Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

3) Explain the picture.



This is a picture of my oldest niece on Easter, who was almost two. She is now almost 5! I forgot she used to be this little, since we have had two others babies in the family since then. Though not part of the rules, her is a picture of Lola now:



Yeah, she is hard not to love. Actually, I absolutely adore her! (And her sister too!)

1 comment:

ami said...

What a cute idea! I am stealing it for my blog, even though I've not been tagged either.
I especially love the picture - hard to remember that Lola was ever that small!

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates