Thursday, January 22, 2009

Making cards

As always I am inspired by my friends Carebear and Ami, and made my own thank you cards for Christmas. Of course, deciding to make them myself I did not get them out until over three weeks after Christmas, but it's the thought that counts right?

Ami and I have started talking seriously about starting a small little side business of making cards, journals, scrapbooking kits, and file folders and selling them at craft fairs and on etsy.com. Honestly, Ami makes everything way better than I can, and they come out so profesional looking! I am hoping to take lessons from her and get better at what I do. Here are pictures of the Thank you I just made:





1 comment:

ami said...

OK, you are too hard on yourself! Your cards are beautiful and you are very creative! Trust me, I have always been impressed by the work you do. Go on now, toot your own horn - you deserve it!

I am looking forward to pooling our ideas and talents together - it will be so much fun!

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates