Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I just realized I only blogged three times this month. I would like to say it is because I have been soooo busy, but I think it really is because there is so little going on right now I have very little to share. Dirk is still looking for a job, and I think we have finally found a good balance with him doing odd jobs to bring in some money, spending time looking for a job, and giving me some space from Munchi. I am very thankful for all the hard work Dirk has done over the last five months to bring in a little extra cash, so we have not had to touch our savings yet. But I think by the end of September we will be there.
Otherwise, I have started watching Munchi's friend, Peanut, twice a week. It is going well, just making me really tired on those days. Of course, I am not a bundle of energy every other day either, so what's the difference?
Like I said, very little going on. Here are some pictures though:

Munchi talking on two phones at once. Future Salesman.

Munchi and Peanut at the OC Fair




Munchi learning to play piano

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates