Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loosing Weight

So, Carebear and I are venturing on our weight loss journey together. I have a much larger goal in mind, but I am really looking forward to inspiring each other to move forward. And I am especially looking forward to our weekend get away when she looses her 30 pounds. I believe in you Carebear!

I will post my before picture soon, and will be tracking my weight loss progress on my tracker above. Keep me in your prayers, people. God knows I am going to need them!

2 comments:

Carrie Hill Photography said...

We are so going to kick ass!! Remember I am here if you need anything!! xoxo

Dawn said...

I know you can do it!!! We've done it before, we can do it again!

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates