Sunday, September 28, 2008

Illness

So, winter has come early in our household. Munchi has strep throat! Poor little guy woke up this morning with a fever of 102, which spiked up to 103.5 this afternoon. I took him to the walk in, patted myself in the back for telling Dirk I thought he had strep and finding out I was right, and got him started on an antibiotic. He is already doing better tonight, even though he still has a fever. He is at least laughing again. This afternoon he laid on our laps and slept for about two hours all together, and would barely hold up his head. It was sad. Hurray for modern medicine, and ESPECIALLY Tylenol.

On another note, I have not been blogging about my weight loss, becuase it has actually been weight gain..... I am thinking of going back to WW this week. I just wish I had someone to go with. I am so much better at it when I go team up with someone. But I just can't make excuses anymore. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates