Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Munchi and Dirk

I am sitting in the office right now, trying to update Munchi and my wishlists on Amazon (my Mom has been hounding me about Christmas already). Munchi and Dirk are eating lunch. And all I can hear is Munchi screaming, "Peeeeeeeeeeeeek! Booooo!" and then cracking himself up. It is seriously adorable. I can hear Dirk laughing too, and then screams of "tickle!" and fits of laughter after. I do not know how much eating is being done, but who cares! Munchi loves his Dad, and I love hearing them love being with each other.

Seriously, I tried to write all the words that Munchi knows down the other day. I got to 75 when I had to stop because I could have just kept going. And he adds 2 or 3 more every day. Today it is "garage" and his longest sentence so far "trash truck outside Elliott go see". I am in awe of my child!

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates