Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have been tagged

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. (My tagger was carebear - http://adayinthelifeofavillageidiot.blogspot.com/)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

The facts about me are these:
1. I have always dreamed of writing a book, and have several versions started in journals, on the computer, and in my head.
2. I lived in Puerto Rico for four years as a child, which I loved. I can still understand most spoken Spanish, but wouldn't dare to speak it (my accent is horrible)!
3. I have hated raw tomatos forever, ever since my Gramps held me down and forced one into my mouth. (he thought everyone should enjoy the tomatoes he had grown).
4. I still have a grandparent alive. He is turning 96 this November, has a girlfriend, drives, stays out past midnight, and will forever be my hero.
5. I am scared to death of spiders. Before I had my son, I had panic attacks everytime I was near one, and would freeze in place, completely unable to move. The miracle of parenthood has cured it for the most part, as I would rather die of a spider bite, than let one near my son.
6. I lived in Florida for six months after college in retirement town called Niceville. There was nothing nice about it, or the jerk I lived with, and I soon returned home.
7. I will forever be in love with Johnny Depp.

I now tag the only two other bloggers I know :
http://rodowskyfamilyfun.blogspot.com/
http://poulinsponders.blogspot.com/

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates