Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gary the cat

I had to have my cat put to sleep on Friday. And this is going to be a quick post, because I am still having a difficult time coping with the reality of it all. Today has been my hardest day dealing with his absence, and so I did not even get out of bed until 11. For some pets are just animals they have around. But Gary was a person to me. He had this amazing personality, and attitude. I have had him for thirteen years. He was my best friend through moving out of state, breaking up with my fiance, meeting my husband, and having my first child. I still have not figured out how to live without him by my side, or on my lap. I am so very sad. My heart is broken.

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates