Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Project Runway is Back!

Project Runway is seriously one of those shows I anticipate for months. I watch the reruns 5 or 6 times to just try and get my fill until it comes back on again. And it is BACK! While I have to admit that tonights show was a little disappointing, I am just so glad to be seeing some new faces, and some new designs. I have already picked my favorite, which is Korto. While she did not win tonight, she did one hell of a design (in yellow, my favorite color even). But I do have to say this... I am DONE with contestants with catch phrases. I thought I was going to gag every time I heard fierce last season. And if girlicious becomes the same way, I will fly to New York to shoot Blayne myself.

All in all, I can sleep well tonight knowing the weeks to come will be filled with a little bit more fashion.

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates