Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun on the Web

Every once in a while, randomly surfing the web pays off. Do not ask me what led me here, but I found a website run by a stay at home mom that sells the cutest notepads to help us stay organized : http://www.lobotome.com/index.html

Also, the mom happens to blog, so I have included her blog in my must see list to the left, as she has some great ideas for going green and staying organized. I find moms who have the time and will to make these kind of changes in their lives, and who are creative enough to create their own businesses very inspiring. I can always dream.....

1 comment:

Carebear said...

Love the website! Thanks for sharing, we can aspire together!

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates