Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Very busy day

Munchi and I started the day at Target. I think this is a great way to get going in the morning, looking around at things I wish I could afford. I did buy 69 cent plastic cups for the summer and some sand toys for Munchi, as well as food and cleaning supplies. The excitement never ceases. Once Munchi got up from his nap we met Carebear and DDT at the beach. We took a nice healthy walk on the pier, and then took the boys to play in the sand. Munchi kills me sometimes. At first, he would not even get in the sand and climbed right back into his stroller. I finally convinced him to come play with his new sand toys for a while. Once he got going, he would get mad anytime I would redirect him or pick him up. So now sand is the best thing ever! At one point he was climbing over a little wall onto a bike path so I picked him up and put him on the other side. BIG FIT! Face first into the sand because he was mad, and boy, did he learn a first important lesson about sand. It was up his nose, and in his mouth. YUCK! I expect to see a lot of sand in his poop over the next few days :) Next he started running away from me right into oncoming bike traffic, and fell. I thought he was fine, but by the time I got to the car, a huge pavement burn came up on his leg, and I noticed a gash in his toe. Eh, he's fine. And he talked and laughed in his car seat the whoel way home, so he obviously had a great time!

Now we are watching Hell's Kitchen. I am amazed how often someone can fit the F-word into a conversation, and still be on TV. But I cannot get enough of cooking shows, and reality TV in general. I am having serious Survivor withdrawls.

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates