Friday, June 6, 2008

Here it goes....

My first blog. Thank you to Carebear for the idea, though my husband may be calling to chew you out. I don't really need another excuse to be on my laptop. Speaking of my laptop, what a beat up piece of crap. It has no enter key, one of the pieces holding up the screen is broken so the wires show through and the screen barely stands up on it's own, the power cord has had to be revamped after the duct tape no longer worked, which means that my computer does not always turn on. And I fully plan to use it until it refuses to continue working. This way I can hang out on my couch (the reason why my ass continues to grow) and blog all night when Munchi (my son) goes to bed. Speaking of Munchi.... He is refusing to go to bed. Almost 2 hours after bed time, and he is still whining in his crib. I think it is all the excitment of playing with DDT. He did all sorts of new things at the zoo, like petting a goat. His absolute favorite animal right now for some reason. I am praying he stays asleep tonight. I am done with being awake at 2am.

Well, I must say, nice first blog. A bunch of bitching.... I swear, next blog will chronicle the things I love about my life (and it will be a much longer list!)

Picture of husband and son:

No comments:

 

Doing More Than Just Surviving | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates